IIAM conference is the leading forum for research in informatics and applied mathematics. The third edition organized and sponsored by LabSTIC Laboratory will take place at the 08 May 1945 University in Guelma.
IAM’2020 as the previous editions IAM’18 and IAM’19 offer an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners from various fields in informatics and applied mathematics to discuss and exchange their research results.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The conference program will include oral presentations and poster sessions.
Regular paper: Eight (8) to twelve (12) pages maximum including references, figures and tables. Authors are kindly asked to remove any trace that can identify them in the manuscript to ensure that the manuscript will receive a more objective and unbiased review.
Poster: extended abstract of two (2) pages maximum.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning & Big Data
- Image & Video Processing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud computing & Networking
- Information Security & Cryptography
- Mobile Computing
- Web Services & Technology
- E-learning & ICT in Education
- Computational Biology & Bioinformatics
- Optimisation & Operational Research
- Information Theory
- Computational Intelligence
- Computational Complexity
- Numerical Analysis & Simulation
- Statistical Computation & Simulation